While we were staying there, there was a country music festival being held. It was hilarious. Real southern country music and we were right in it. It was the south as you imagine it.
The next day we stopped at Jack Daniel's and took a tour.
Me and Jack!
And then we went to New Orleans. We stayed in a hotel and not in tents as usual, so that was amazing and the pool was really nice as well. Our hotel was quite close to Bourboun street, so there was a lot of partying planned. I am not a party animal. To be honest I did not enjoy Bourboun street, it was an experience, but nothing I want to repeat. There are prostitues running all over the place, too many vodoo shops and countless shops which sold shirts with awkward stuff on it. after it rains the entire city stinks. It just felt filthy. Sorry!
But here we go:
a southern house
Party!
On the way out of NOLA we did a swamp tour and swa alligators
Next stop: Florida...finally!!!

Oh wow, looks like you're having such an amazing time.
ReplyDeleteMel
Mel's Corner
How fun that you got to see so much of the US! I have only been to Tennessee once, and it was just for a weekend trip with my former school last year, but I thought it was a pretty cool place to visit. :-) Enjoying hearing about your American adventures!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Miss ALK
http://missalk1994.blogspot.com