Thursday, 31 October 2013

My American Adventure- Final Part

My final adventure in the US was Disney World.
 Where dreams come true....
 I loved all the shows and parades. It is such a positive place where you truly forget all your worries and by the end of the day you are truly convinced that you can do anything. I would like that for my kids.




                                                      Disney's main streeet
 Meg and me in front of Disney Castle. It was built after Neuschwanstein which is in Germany and looks exactly the same. Except it is a real castle.
                                                          Sarah and me
                                                The light show in the evening with Tinkerbell!

                                                           I love Pinocchio
 The last car of the parade. After three months in the USA I just smiled at this display of patriotism.
                                                          Totally relaxed and happy!

Two days later I flew back home to Germany from Miami. I will never forget the amazing, incredible, blessed, unforgettabale time I had in the US. I will never forget the people I met and the places I got the chance to visit. It was really nice to just be for a few months, look on the lake for hours and be together with these amazing people. It was the perfect break from my life. Definitely something I would recommend to anyone. But now I could not wait to go back to hug my family and friends, sleep in a real bed again and not having to move every couple of days.

1 comment:

  1. Disney World! The Happiest Place on Earth! So glad you enjoyed your time in the U.S. :) We were glad to have you here

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!