So all these problems between Henny and me exploded last week. I got a message from one of my friends in the middle of the night. She was in a club where Henny was kissing another girl! Huge shocker! I did not sleep the rest of the night because I did not know what to do. As you might have noticed I want this relationship to work SO BADLY! In the morning I talked to a lot of people. My parents and my two best friends, and Hennys sis. Nobody was really surprised of our major crisis which I finally fully admitted. I told them everything. Maybe not the sex part which is certainly part of the problem, but this is something only me and Henny talk about. I had always said that I would seperate from my by if he should cheat on me. And kissing to me is cheating.
I decided to make a list of all the things that have to change and decided to forgive henny. Yet, I vowed that our relationship has to change cause I was really sad about the state it was in the last couple of months (yes, its months- long fight).I went to Hennys mom's house, presented him with the list and told him that we would not see each other for the next six weeks. I was going to stay at my parents' house and he could have the appartment to his own since he cant live with his mom.
I drove home, cried for the rest of the day and the next. That evening I went out with my two best friends who also seperated from their bfs recently (2011 seems to be the year of seperations). Henny wrote me messages on facebook telling me he finally understood and he missed me. he has been doing since then. He sounds like he really understood something at last, but we'll see. I will give him this chance but it will definitely be the last. I promised myself that and after this week I know that I can be single. I might find someone else one day. But in the meanwhile we are bot trying to find out what went wrong. I strongly believe that it is not only his fault that we can't have a relationship with each other right now. I rejected him a lot if times when he was looking for some love as simple as a hug. Additionally, he had to go out on his own too often.I can change that. I hope he changes as well since we both really want to be together (for ever).
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!