Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Fall

Since I wrote a blog about all the things I love about summer in May, I will try to write about what I love about fall. This is hard since fall is my least favorite season. I could probably write more about what I hate about fall, but I want to force myself to look at this from a positive perspective.

I like
- putting on my cuddly warm jackets and pullovers
- picking apples
- eating "Zwetschgenkuchen" (plum cake??) made by my mom
- all the colors
- jogging with the leaves falling around me
- the feeling of finally having made it throgh yet another semester (German universities.....)
- knowing it is Christmas soon (well, at least kind of soon)
...
can't think of more. What do you like about fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!