Friday, 9 September 2011

Dementors

You know the Dementors in Harry Potter? They are supposed to suck all the happiness out of me. I would love so much to ONCE talk about positive things but I feel like one of these Dementors is my constant companion these days. Autumn, biology and the uncertainty are too much for me. My day consists only of studying biology. I cannot concentrate because I think about Henny all the time.I feel like Im not making any progress at all! After studying I do some kind of sport and sit in front of this f...ing computer in the evenings. All my friends are out, being more or less happy. They all seem to be fallig in love right now which leaves no place for me. I talk to my parents a lot but they can not substitute Henny or my friends.This life sucks! But I know the sun will shine again one day. Pray hard for me if you find the time. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!