Monday, 26 September 2011

If I....

If I could have any job in the world... I would become a teacher like I do (ask me again in 10 years)

If I had a day to myself.... I would go to a spa, get a massage, a new haircut, my nails done. Then I would go shopping, take a long good nap, go swimming and drink cocktails in the evening

If I could live anywhere.... Hard decision....maybe florida... maybe South Africa, on the back of the Table Mountain (certainly found my personal heaven there)

If I could have any talent in the world....I would like to be able to swim VERY fast. Swimming is a great sport! (if I haven't mentioned this yet)

If you met me in real life... I would ask you A LOT of questions. Im very interested in other people's life. But not in a nosy way.

If money was no object... I would buy a nice house, nice furniture, go on a lot of vacations, save some money for my future kids, send my parents on a few nice vacations

If I could meet one celebrity, it would be.... Lance Armstrong!!! He was my childhood hero. Still think he's amazing (at least for the sports part) no matter if he doped or not

If I could shop at any shop for the rest of my life... it would be karstadt. They have got great clothes and everything else you need

If I could go on a trip right now... I would go to Turkey with Henny. Just relax at the beach for a week, eat a lot, drink even more and talk most of the time

If I could choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef... house cleaner for sure! I would never have to argue about cleaning up again with Henny

If I had the option of plastic surgery.... maybe I would have my nose corrected but I probably not do anything because I would be too scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!