Friday, 9 September 2011

Status quo

I desperately want to make things work out with me and Henny. We both made mistakes and our relationship was not as a relationship was supposed to be when the studpid kiss happened. But we can do better because we've done it before. Our problem is that we are both young and change a lot as our lives cahnge a lot. Most of my friends believe we should break up, but we both want to make it work. We love each other. Im sure I do and Henny appears to be sure as well.
Originally, I said we would not see each other for the next few weeks. My plan is to slowly get used to each other again with as little of the every day stress as possible. So we decided to date. Im going out for dinner with him tomorrow. Im excited. Either tomorrow is going to be very disapointing or I'll love him even more.
I refuse to give up! Even without the support of my friends because I never met a person like Henny. I strongly believe we are meant to be together. Life has taught me that I have to fight for most things and Im ready to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!