Tuesday, 20 September 2011

New Age (HOPE)

There is some new hope in my heart. I don't know why, but for the first time I feel like I might be able to pass biology in october (prayers wanted). I don't abolutely dread studying biology every single day anymore. I know that this will end in two and a half weeks and I will be able to move on. Which means that I will go back to my apartment. I really miss the privacy and the quiet there. Here it is always loud. Somebody is constantly entering my room without knocking. But most of all I miss Henny. I miss to just talk for hours and hours. I miss getting hugs and kisses. I miss waking up beside him....sometimes I even miss the chaos:). I hope this all works out. Like I said I believe we are meant to be together (forever). This afternoon we will go to a very nice indoor pool (summer is ofically over). I look forward to that and I will try really hard to focus on the positive things. I will NOT scold him for everything he does wrong (Im not his mom). I will make it a great day.

The vacation I had planned with three of my friends is not going to happen :(. The two girls cannot come and Im not going on a vacation with a guy alone. This does not feel right as long as I have a boyfriend.

Hope you have a great day!
Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!