Thursday, 29 September 2011

Things to be thankful for

I went to the cinema with Hendrik yesterday. And it was great!!! I held my hand constantly, gave me lots of kisses and so on. He finally was the guy I met almost 5 years ago. Today, when I briefly saw him, he was the same :) He even wants to quit with his fraternity which would be great since they had such a bad influence on him.
Additionally, the girl he kissed and has been stalking (literally stalking) him ever since is not allowed to get near him (we had to go to court, because it got ugly).

My hard core biology studying is going great as well. I feel like I might actually pass this exam.

I got the job I apllied for!

Summer is back:) All summer i was complaining about the low temperatures. Now, it seems to me like summer just decided to be in spring and autumn this year.

Only great news today! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!