Thursday, 10 November 2011

Random thoughts

My brother's surgery went well on Wedenesday. Tomorrow my parents are going to drive to Stuttgart to pick him up. Now, we all pray that when the swelling goes away everything will look fine and most important, my brother likes the result. Thanks to everyone who prayed :)
My life here is the usual. Lots of university and lots of work. Little sleep. I did not have the time to do as much sport as I would like to this week, but it was a good week. I have two offers to tutor kids but I don't know if I can accept them since I'm already this busy. Next week I have to work twice for the job I got in September plus tutoring the twins once. Yet, I think I could push myself harder and do it all. I still have free time in the evening I could use for Sport etc. But then, I'm usually very tired in the evening. I don't even want to start thinking about what I could do with the money. Planes come to my mind... Extremely tempting!!! Any advice?
I have had two good weeks with Hendrik. He cooks for me, does some (more)housework which extremely helps. I sometimes have the feeling that I just have to train him a little harder and he will be Mr Right. But it's a lot of work.
This weekend we've got a little partying planned. As you might have notice I'm not a party animal. I just don't like places where the music is so loud that you cannot have a conversation with the person standing next to you. And I don't like to go out in the middle of the night. I prefer having a nice long conversation on someone's couch and then say goodbye at midnight. Some people say I'm missing out on something, but I don't agree. After years of pretending to be someone I'm not and partying at the weekends, I'm happy the way it is now. Sometimes I'll go out and dance a bit. But afterwards I've usually had enough for the next month. So this weekend some people convinced me to get out of my shell and actually go out.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!