Yesterday's post did something to me. Writing those memories down brought a feeling back. This morning when I was taking my pills I actually thought about the reasons why I have to take them. Last night J's face slipped in and out of my dreams. At one point I woke up and thought I was in the hospital again. Although, some of theses memories are painful, I will write about them once this challenge is done.
Day 11- Put your iPod on shuffle and write ten songs that pop up
1. I got a feeling (David Guetta)- love this song because my brother performed this with his classes on his prom.
2. 3 Tage wach (3 days awake)-Listened to it a lot when I graduated
3. Milow- You and Me
4. Obtener si- Shakira
5.Gossip-Heavy Cross
6. Carneval de Paris- Dario G
7. Boy in the Wall- R.E.M.
8. Prayer for a friend- Casting Crowns (I even wrote ablog about this song http://justme-anne.blogspot.com/2011/10/prayer-for-friend-casting-crown.html)
9. Die Toten Hosen- Nur zu Besuch (Just visiting)- my song when I visit J's grave
10. The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!