day 17-Your highs and lows of the last year
Februar 2011: 6 exams in 10 days and I did it. Did not postpone a single one. Yeah! Exhausted but happy afterwards.
March 2011: Really enjoyed my internship at the High School. Loved the teaching and definitely look forward to the day I am FINALLY a teacher!
April 2011: A new semester starts and we had an unusual warm spring. Had lots of fun in the sun and enjoyed every secong of it.
May 2011: Lots of work for university, can't wait for summer.
June: Field trip to a very remote place somewhere in the east. New definition of the term "Middle of nowhere". But fun to spend an entire week with my best friend.
July: University is finally over. But the term papers are still there.
August: Some good days. We go to Berlin, but then Hendrik kisses another girl. I lose all trust (and hope)
September: I study for a very hard Biology exam and only occasionally talk to Hendrik. Dread the time ahead of me.
October: Fresh start with Hendrik. Start a new job and the new semester starts.
November: Struggle with Hendrik and the cold and dark part of the year.
December: Christmas and christmas break make me happy. Hope for a better year 2012.
January 2012: Study quite a bit for university and do research for my term paper.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!