When I was 16 I got the amazing chance to go to South Africa for a month. My host family lived near Cape Town and when the plane circled the Table Mountain my breath was taken. Underneath me I could see the sparkling ocean and every house seemed to have a pool. This must be heaven! And I was not disapointed. I loved the malls, the perfect weather (definitely was born in the wrong country) and the beaches. Cape town is surrounded by mountains which make it so special. I learned to love the relaxed South African lifestyle and the friendly people who always were so happy to meet me. I visited many places in South Africa and two years later I got to stay for three entire months. I am so glad I got to see this beautiful country which offers so much more than poor people and racism. If I get the chance I would love to return and stay for a while. Did I mention the German school in Cape Town has a pool which overlooks the entire city? Wouldn't it be perfect if I could be a teacher there one day?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!