Tuesday, 7 February 2012

30 day challenge: 14

(completely forgot to publish it after writing)

day 14- your earliest memory

My first memory is of the day I got the best gift of my entire life: my cute, little brother (who is not cute and little at all anymore)! I slept in the bed in my daddys study (which would later become my brother's room) and when I woke up in the morning my grandma told me I had a brother. I was 2 and a half at that time. I remember that at first I could not grab the concept of mom having another baby and was a little confused by it, but soon I started to love him with my entire heart. I can proudly say that I was the best big sister you can imagine. I looked after him so much and in the years to come we developed such a strong bond that we declined play- dates with other kids to play with each other. There's even a photo of my pushing his diapered butt up the the stairs (the pictures are at my parents house so I cannot show you). I was very supportive (and still am today).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!