Friday, 17 February 2012

A prayer

Dear God,

I don't know why I write down my prayers here. I probably shouldn't. And I should use a language I can actually speak. But as you know I don't like this language.
HELP! Sometimes I ask myself where you are? How can you see all this pain on earth without interfering?Where were you last night? when I was lying on the floor crying? Why do you let all these things happen to Hendrik and why do you allow him to make these decisions? And most of all: What shall I do? Please help me to make the right decision! Please give me strength for the next days. Please send me and Hendrik people who can say and do the right things! Please let Hendrik see that he needs help and you. Please let me be able to smile again soon and please make me somehow be able to focus on my term paper. Please be with Hendrik's mom, sister and uncle. Please allow me to sleep tonight.
Thank you for the wonderful life I am given!
Thanks for being who you are!

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!