Some things have improved, some not so much
Two years ago I had just finished my third semester studying biology and English and still had the hope that I would some day like biology and enjoy studying. Today, I look forward to the day I'll finish studying and don't think I'll miss too much (certainly not the studying part).
But by going through some of the hard stuff I have become my best friend and learned to sometimes, certainly not always, put my needs first. I learned how I function and what I need. I also learned who my friends are and who are just aquaintances. I am certainly more independent and don't feel as insecure as I used to.
My relationship with God has improved a lot. I found a church group I like which teaches me more about His word.
I got to know Hendrik a lot better and still continue to do. Moving in with him has not always been easy, but I would do it again.
I'm with you on the still hoping to like studying! I wish I could just wake up and enjoy studying. I'd go to school forever!!
ReplyDelete