Thursday, 9 February 2012

Frustration


Tuesday night I fell UP the stairs. Yes, not down, but up. My thumb hurt so bad and since I was scheduled to work on Wednesday I went to the ER. They did an X-ray and said the bone was fine, but the ligament might be torn. Back at midnight.
Woke up early the next morning to call in sick. Then I studied in the morning and had an magnetic resonance tomography (MRT) scheduled for 2pm. Do you know how hard it is to not move your finger at all for 20 minutes? Turns out my ligament is torn. Off to the hospital again. Wait 2 hours and then I am given the option of either surgery or a cast for the next six weeks with the chance that it does not heal. Get home, call parents, discuss. Decide to take the cast. This morning I went to my biology class, teacher does not show up. Drink coffee and talk for 2 hours. Go to hospital AGAIN (third day in a row). Get my cast. Write my sociolinguistics exam. Get the results of another exam. Head home. Starts snowing. Totally worn out. Can you tell?
No swimming for 6 weeks.....how?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!