Sunday, 5 February 2012

30 day challenge: 12

day 12- Bullet your whole day

Why does this have to be a sunday? Nothing really happens on sundays...

I got up around half past 9 and had breakfast with my brother (I'm home for the weekend). He talks a lot about his internship at the psychiatric hospital and I am happy that he likes it. In 2011 he was often so sad because of his medical issues. Then I studied for about 3 hours. I'm writing an exam in Sociolinguistics next week. After the studying I wanted to relax a bit and went to the internet to read a few blogs and talk to some people on facebook. Afterwards me and Nico cooked lunch, or rather he cooked and I watched him cooking (he's a great cook). After lunch Hendrik came to visit and we just chilled on the couch for about two hours. Made me happy. Afterwards I summarized a few texts for my paper on "The Idea of ideal kingship in Middle English romances" (boring x 3) and talked to my parents who came back from their weekend trip. Now, it's seven o'clock and I'll take a shower, go back to our appartment by train, read a bit and hopefully go to bed early to have power for the upcoming week. Boring sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!