Monday, 13 February 2012

30 day challenge: 20

day twenty-How important you think education is

Education opens the world. The more you know, the more you can understand how things work and the more you can participate. Education is not only what you learn in class, but also what you learn by having conversations with others or visiting places.
I have always been very ambitious when it comes to school. In school I was used to being one of the best students. In university this changed a little and (I hate to admit), but this was hard. My parents always supported me schoolwise. They helped with homework and if I needed a book I got it. My entire family values education a lot. All my realtives went to university. My grandpa even managed to get a scholarship after the war and education was extremely expensive. I have 7 cousins. 5 study medicine and my little brother will too. My dad always asks if I have enough money so I don't have to work too much. He work prefer if I did not work at all so I would concentrate more on school, but I feel like I already do enough.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!