Day 9- how do you hope your future will be like
I already discussed a lot of that when I answered the question where I would like to be in 10 years. Basicly, I hope to have a nice little, big family, a supporting husband and as much fun and contact with my brother and parents as possible. I hope I like teaching and can do it for many years, I hope to buy a house somewhen. I don't hope to be rich, but I would like to be able to afford a nice lifestyle for my family.I would like to travel as much as possible, meet many new people and basicly just lead my little happy life. I don't dream of anything fancy. As long as me and the ones I love are healthy, happy and fed I'm content. My biggest dream is to one day, many years from now, to sit on my porch, next to my husband surrounded by my kids and grandkids and watch the sun set and be able to look back at a long and happy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love hearing from my readers! Thank you so much for your comment! I hope to reply soon!